Thursday, August 16, 2007

Overnight at the Pines...



Did I mention the pet bunny?

The Pines was in Newcastle Wyoming...which is the middle of nowhere. But the Pines was a small, family-run motel that was lovely and a great respite after our very looooong and uneventful drive the the largess of the West. We met up with Vernon and crew there and had a great night. I was a little put out though because brother actually got a better deal! We had a perfectly lovely (well appointed : ))two room suite with a small kitchenette for $90. And I was pleased with it until my brother took me down to his place...they got a whole cottage for somewhere in the $80 range! What?! How can that be? Bro got a better deal! Just wait til we go on vacation together again. I WILL NOT BE OUTDONE. ; )

No comments: