Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Clothes Horse

This morning I had an interesting experience when I tried to dress Keona. I had picked out a new romper with a yellow shirt. Quite a smart little outfit. Big K had other ideas about it though. When I tried to put it on him he said no....and started to push it off. I tried to pull it up; he pulled it up and turned up the volume, "Nooooooo! Don't want it." Well, I figured that he was just being obstinate about getting dressed, but we had places to go, so there was no choice. The fight continued for a few minutes and finally he said, "Jeans". I put him down and he ran into his room and tried to open his drawer, so I opened it for him and he got out a pair of jeans! Good night! It was the same with the socks, too. I tried for a white pair and he decidedly wanted red. Who knew at 20 months that he would care!

No comments: