Saturday, May 07, 2005

Pretending......

This week I caught Keona pretending several times. Pretty new and fascinating to me. His Nana was asking him about the lizard on his shirt and he said "lizard" then "turtle, water, swim". He then threw himself onto his stomach and began to "swim". I guess I've got to get him into the pool more. Next, we were getting ready to go out and he dropped onto all fours and started crawling around the floor going "meow! meow!". Later, he was sitting on the couch watching TV. I was checking on him from the kitchen where he couldn't see me and heard loud snoring noises coming from the couch......then he saw me and smiled. I asked him what he was doing and, of course, he said "sleeping", though he was clearly wide awake. I find it amazing to watch him unfold bit by bit each day.

No comments: